A Checklist of Shops in Downtown Boothbay Harbor
- Find the perfect hand-crafted gift at Mung Bean. You’ll find everything from pottery to jewelry to hand-screen t-shirts.
- Stop by Enchantments Crystal and Magical Gifts to browse their beautiful and bizarre oddities collection.
- Pick up a new outfit from Janson’s Clothing Store, located in a historic building from 1901.
- Grab a new book to read while enjoying the bay views at Sherman’s Maine Coast Book Shop. The Boothbay Harbor location has a wide selection of books for you to browse.
- Sweet Bay and The Footbridge Shop are just steps away from the beautiful harbor. Find unique gifts at Sweet Bay Shop and home decor at The Footbridge.
- Wander around Life is Good for clothes, household goods, and accessories with messages sure to cheer up anyone’s day.
- For five decades, Abacus Gallery has showcased work from amazing local artists. Find everything from stunning prints to unique jewelry pieces, perfect for gifts.
Take a Break with an Escape to Maine
Whether you’re wandering around the shops that fill Boothbay Harbor or exploring the nature trails near Smuggler’s Cove Inn, there’s no shortage of things to discover when you stay at our inn near Boothbay Harbor. After a shopping day, go for a swim in our pool, or take in the views from the beach.
Our accommodations are comprised of four standalone buildings that feature rooms with king-sized or two queen-sized beds. Enjoy stunning ocean views from your semi-private deck overlooking Linekin Bay. Be sure to enjoy our delicious breakfast served daily and other amenities to make the most out of your stay. To learn more about our resort and special offers, call 207-633-2800.